having one kilo of Baby Back Ribs

Is there a good reason to have that much ribs? By the way it comes with fried onions and mashed up potatoes on the side....
Answer: yes! If and Only If it it yummy enough.

That would be worth it in South Africa's Meat Company. In it's hometown where the meat it fresh and grown in a place where the cow (or pig) had fresh air and a lot of space to run on. You just know that it had a happy life by tasting that good slab-o-meat.

I guess the cut had something to do with it to. Just from an Epicurean point of view, blood does contribute to the taste, flavor and texture of the meat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to
be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.
Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
I desire to read even more things about it!

Also visit my blog - view site

Followers

Powered by Blogger.