Mission

I am a firm believer of the saying, "don't knock till you try it". So many parents nowadays say "my child will never eat that...no matter what I do". In my childhood, that would never pass. You either ate what was cooked or you can starve until you are hungry enough to eat it.

Seems harsh I know, but it made me open to all kinds of food the world has to offer. In a purely Philippine household,I leaned how to eat all kinds of food. From learning how to pick up beans using chopsticks to eating duck pate for breakfast. Diversity was the only constant in our home.

So now, I can say with all my heart that I am open to all kinds of food and I am willing to try anything once. Besides, how do you know you it's not bad until you actually try it first. I am not talking about anything you put in a blender and then dare people to eat it as part of some club initiation. No, I mean the different cuisines that people have eaten for generations. Whether it's a rare delicacy or recipes passed down from parent to child.

Food is about nourishment, and that means both body and mind. This is my food adventure.

0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.